Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ATTENTION!! GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED!! FOR THE BETTER - OF COURSE!!

I UNDERSTAND TIMES ARE HARD, BUT THERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES YOU NEED TO FOLLOW TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOOTHLY WITH ME AND YOU GUYS. I'M WILLING TO WORK THINGS OUT HERE, C'MON NOW...

THE NEW RULE IS:

YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HAVE TO GIVE ME THE FULL PAYMENT OF YOUR DESIRED HAIR STYLE - UPFRONT!! I'M NOT GOING TO RUN OUT OF TOWN AND NEVER DO YOUR HAIR!! I HAVE INTEGRITY, AND I PLAN TO DEFINITELY FINISH YOUR HAIR. EVEN IF TAKES 2 DAYS, OR AT MAXIMUM, 3 DAYS.

BUT REMEMBER, THIS IS A SERVICE FOR PAYMENT EXCHANGE TYPE BUSINESS, SO YOU CAN'T BE RUNNING OUT WITH YOUR HAIR DONE, AND NOT PAY ME!! THIS IS WHY HAIR STYLISTS, LICENSED BRAIDERS, BARBERS, ETC, ARE SO STRICT. I GET IT NOW.

FOR THE REST OF THE GUIDELINES: READ HERE.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING AND YOU STILL WANT TO DO BUSNIESS WITH ME, AS I'M TRYING TO DO THIS EXTREMELY FAIR, THEN CONTACT ME, AND WE'LL GET SOMETHING SET UP!!

THANKS!!
-JESSICA

2 comments:

  1. I give you a lot of credit for being a professional braider! It's hard!! I live overseas now and my boyfriend has braids so I'm trying to learn. I put my problem up on my blog http://ch3rrybl0ss0mz.blogspot.com/
    under the section Learning 2 Braid. Maybe you could help me?? pls pls pls. it's probably something simple. If you feel that you shouldnt because it may affect you i understand. :) perhaps you can make a blog about my situation! thanks Lots Braid Boss!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure!! i'm more than willing to help you!! i checked your blog, but it has been removed. email me your problem at: braidboss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete