Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guidelines For Doing Business with me!!

As with any other stylist there are certain guidelines to make sure things go along smoothly in terms of this business, I’m not different nor an exception here are MINE:

1. Please Bring your OWN hair. Unfortunately we cannot provide it for you. Also have your own natural hair washed, blow-dried (or towel dried), and detangled so it is ready to be styled.

2. YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HAVE TO GIVE ME THE FULL PAYMENT OF YOUR DESIRED HAIR STYLE - UPFRONT!! I'M NOT GOING TO RUN OUT OF TOWN AND NEVER DO YOUR HAIR!! I HAVE INTEGRITY, AND I PLAN TO DEFINITELY FINISH YOUR HAIR!! EVEN IF TAKES 2 DAYS, OR AT MAXIMUM, 3 DAYS. this is very time-consuming work.

3. Please either pay me when we get setup to start on your hair or DEFINITELY pay me before you leave. this is NOT A FREE JOB.

4. If possible I will provide you with refreshments and also entertainment. I’m aware that it will take some time to finish braiding your hair, and you will need these things.

5. I PREFER TO USE HUMAN HAIR AND/OR KANEKALON HAIR ONLY. BUT THAT IS UP TO WHAT TYPE OF HAIR YOU BRING. JUST CLEARING THINGS UP.

6. if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask ME.

7. when you make an appointment please make sure that it is AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE. That way i will know if your appointment will clash with my schedule, and also if it will clash with my other clients appointments.

Thank you. I look forward to doing business with all of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment